- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
SOLVED: Disable accordian
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #65916
by austio
SOLVED: Disable accordian was created by austio
I have a module listing several categories, as well as sub-categories. However, I do not want the accordion expand/collapse feature, I want them to all show at all times, and with links on the main categories as well. I cannot figure out how to turn accordion off?
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by austio. Reason: SOLVED
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66057
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Disable accordian
Go in the hikashop options of your modules and you will find the option "link on main category" to display the link on the main categories and the option "Show sub categories" to display all categories without that effect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: austio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds