- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
How to remove price from 1 section
- crazywazza
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #66405
by crazywazza
How to remove price from 1 section was created by crazywazza
I have searched all over but cannot find the exact solution.
I have two main catagories.
Category 1 I changed the product page to include "Suggested Retail Price"
Category 2 is a sales category, and so it is not a s.r.p. that we need to display but rather a "Sale Price".
At the moment category 2 says suggested retail price before the price, but I would like to change this to sale price, BUT ONLY FOR THIS CATEGORY!!!
If this cannot be done, then can I remove the price altogether from this category?
I have two main catagories.
Category 1 I changed the product page to include "Suggested Retail Price"
Category 2 is a sales category, and so it is not a s.r.p. that we need to display but rather a "Sale Price".
At the moment category 2 says suggested retail price before the price, but I would like to change this to sale price, BUT ONLY FOR THIS CATEGORY!!!
If this cannot be done, then can I remove the price altogether from this category?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66528
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to remove price from 1 section
If you edit the file "listing_price" via the menu Display->Views, you should be able to add such code at the beginning:
<?php
if(JRequest::getVar('cid')==CATEGORY_2_ID){
echo 'Sale Price ';
}else{
echo 'Suggested Retail Price';
} ?>
where CATEGORY_2_ID is the id of your category.
<?php
if(JRequest::getVar('cid')==CATEGORY_2_ID){
echo 'Sale Price ';
}else{
echo 'Suggested Retail Price';
} ?>
where CATEGORY_2_ID is the id of your category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- crazywazza
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 weeks ago #66645
by crazywazza
Replied by crazywazza on topic Re: How to remove price from 1 section
Thank you very much.
It didnt work though, it duplicated the word Sale Price and added it on all pages on the site as well as suggested retail price.
Thank you anyway
It didnt work though, it duplicated the word Sale Price and added it on all pages on the site as well as suggested retail price.
Thank you anyway
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds