- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Change width of Shipping and Payment Method boxes
14 years 2 weeks ago #66626
by IanK
Change width of Shipping and Payment Method boxes was created by IanK
Can you tell me where in css I can change the size of the Payment method and Shipping Method boxes. I'd like them to be the same overall size as the two boxes above. Can you also please tell me how in css I can move the text in the Payment Method box to either below the card symbols, or further to the left of the card symbols.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66635
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Change width of Shipping and Payment Method boxes
Hi IanK,
To resize the Payment and Shipping boxes size, edit the classes:
in HikaShop > Configuration > Display.
To move the text in the payment method box, you can edit the view "checkout / payment" in HikaShop > Display > Views. and change the order of the elements.
To resize the Payment and Shipping boxes size, edit the classes:
Code:
.hikashop_payment_methods{}
.hikashop_shipping_methods{}
To move the text in the payment method box, you can edit the view "checkout / payment" in HikaShop > Display > Views. and change the order of the elements.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66678
by IanK
Replied by IanK on topic Re: Change width of Shipping and Payment Method boxes
Thanks Xavier!
I've made the boxes a bit smaller, but now, I need to move the 'next' button over a bit. I've tried a few changes in the css, but obviously have not found the right one.
I also cannot find in the php file "checkout / payment" in HikaShop > Display > Views exactly where to change to put a space between the card icons and the text
immediately beside it.
Your help again would be appreciated.
I've made the boxes a bit smaller, but now, I need to move the 'next' button over a bit. I've tried a few changes in the css, but obviously have not found the right one.
I also cannot find in the php file "checkout / payment" in HikaShop > Display > Views exactly where to change to put a space between the card icons and the text
immediately beside it.
Your help again would be appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66720
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Change width of Shipping and Payment Method boxes
For the "next" button, you can change the class ".hikashop_cart_button{}" and change, for example, the margin.
In the php file "checkout / payment", you can place the line:
between <td> tags just after the lines:
Or just add a margin-left property in the <td> tag to add a space on the left of the payment name.
In the php file "checkout / payment", you can place the line:
Code:
<span class="hikashop_checkout_payment_name"><?php echo $method->payment_name;?></span></label>
Code:
<td>
<input class="hikashop_checkout_payment_radio" id="radio_<?php echo $method->payment_type.'_'.$method->payment_id;?>" type="radio" name="hikashop_payment" value="<?php echo $method->payment_type.'_'.$method->payment_id;?>" <?php echo $checked; ?> />
</td>
Or just add a margin-left property in the <td> tag to add a space on the left of the payment name.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds