- Posts: 151
- Thank you received: 9
Execute custom PHP code?
14 years 2 weeks ago #66774
by Maurice
Execute custom PHP code? was created by Maurice
Hi,
I need to execute some custom PHP code when an order status changes to Confirmed.
I'm trying to implement AcyMailing but somehow AcyMailing is far too complicated for me for simple tasks and it doesn't cover my needs.
So I want to add customers to my Interspire Listserver (via the Interspire PHP API).
Can someone tell me where to enter custom code?
Thank you,
Maurice
I need to execute some custom PHP code when an order status changes to Confirmed.
I'm trying to implement AcyMailing but somehow AcyMailing is far too complicated for me for simple tasks and it doesn't cover my needs.
So I want to add customers to my Interspire Listserver (via the Interspire PHP API).
Can someone tell me where to enter custom code?
Thank you,
Maurice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #66956
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Execute custom PHP code?
Hi Maurice,
I think that you'll have to create a plugin and use the onAfterOrderConfirm trigger, here is the developer documentation that will help you
.
Hope this will help you.
I think that you'll have to create a plugin and use the onAfterOrderConfirm trigger, here is the developer documentation that will help you
Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds