- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 1
Save a variant w/o overriding main description
14 years 1 day ago #68734
by nik.mess
Save a variant w/o overriding main description was created by nik.mess
Every time I save a variant - even without altering a single field - the joomla editor seems to add some tags (mainly <p></p>) into the description field, thus overriding the main description. For that variant, I then get a blank description on the frontend.
Do you know of any way to prohibit joomla from doing so? (I'm on joomla 1.5.26 with TinyMCE as my default editor)
Do you know of any way to prohibit joomla from doing so? (I'm on joomla 1.5.26 with TinyMCE as my default editor)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 20 hours ago #68781
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Save a variant w/o overriding main description
It must come from your editor.
Try to change the editor in the "Editor" option of the configuration of HikaShop in order to avoid that.
Try to change the editor in the "Editor" option of the configuration of HikaShop in order to avoid that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #69080
by nik.mess
Replied by nik.mess on topic Re: Save a variant w/o overriding main description
You're right, it is an editor issue. When I choose "Editor - No Editor", it works. Of course, I only get a HTML source editor, then.
I'll see if I can teach TinyMCE to respect empty HTML...
Thanks for your help!
I'll see if I can teach TinyMCE to respect empty HTML...
Thanks for your help!
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by nik.mess.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds