Skip to main content

How to change field order in template_adress ?

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #82545 by erix
Hello,

I have this on a website :



And as you can see the order is not really the best one when I have add an english adress. I search (a bit ^^) and I find this template address / address_template.php
Code:
?> {address_title} {address_firstname} {address_lastname} {address_street} {address_cplt} {address_post_code} {address_city} {address_state} {address_country} <?php echo JText::sprintf('TELEPHONE_IN_ADDRESS','{address_telephone}');?>

All fields seems to be in the right order so why name and first adress are in the english adress ?

Thx for answsers

Adishatz, erix
www.agerix.fr
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by erix. Reason: word missing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #82597 by Xavier
Hi,

I don't really understand what's your problem, the addresses have the same template than in the view "address_template".
It's normal that english and french addresses have the same template.

If you want a different template between states, try to add a "if" condition.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #82614 by erix
Hi,

my problem is that in the english adress I have "Monsieur Milo, 86 bis rue princiopale" and I don't want that in this adress..

Adishatz, erix
www.agerix.fr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #82715 by Xavier
Hi,

To hide this data when english address, you can edit the view "address / form" and hide the desired lines when the country is not france for example.
add a if condition around the <tr> ... </tr>.

It require some PHP knowledge.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum