- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
SEF URL for menu item category list
13 years 7 months ago #90790
by dmd
SEF URL for menu item category list was created by dmd
I have enabled "Search Engine Friendly URL's" and "Use URL Rewriting" in the global configuration, and selected "Categories Listing" as the menu type, and set the alias of the menu item to "shop", and also the alias under "Hikashop Options" in the menu advanced settings tab is set to "shop". Yet, when I refresh the front end, the menu item says:
/2013-02-07-00-12-56
I have absolutely no idea where this date/timestamp is generated or why it is showing as the alias when I have set the alias explicitly to be "shop". Is there a hidden setting somewhere, or have I done it wrong?
Thanks
/2013-02-07-00-12-56
I have absolutely no idea where this date/timestamp is generated or why it is showing as the alias when I have set the alias explicitly to be "shop". Is there a hidden setting somewhere, or have I done it wrong?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90933
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic SEF URL for menu item category list
Hi,
Could you please try to empty your Joomla cache ?
Your configuration looks good so I think it could be a cache problem.
Regards,
Could you please try to empty your Joomla cache ?
Your configuration looks good so I think it could be a cache problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91006
by dmd
Replied by dmd on topic SEF URL for menu item category list
Thanks, it is still the same.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91010
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic SEF URL for menu item category list
Then why not simply delete it and create a new one with the correct alias right from the start ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91013
by dmd
Replied by dmd on topic SEF URL for menu item category list
Hey, it worked! Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds