- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 1
Pass Parameter to notice view
13 years 6 months ago #93775
by Ortix
Pass Parameter to notice view was created by Ortix
I'm breaking my head over this one.. I want to pass a parameter to the notice.php file so i can parse it there and load some different data in the notice box. But I just can't seem to get it to work. How do I make sure that a parameter which is set on the product page is passed all the way to the notice.php file when the product is added to the cart. I see that it has to do with the 'popup' parameter, but it seems that the notice.php file is called with all kinds of nasty JS files.
Or maybe I can pass the parameter to the point where the notice.php file is called and just load a different view in the popup box.
Help please?
Or maybe I can pass the parameter to the point where the notice.php file is called and just load a different view in the popup box.
Help please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93886
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Pass Parameter to notice view
Hi,
If you have just some data to pass, you can use a session var.
Set:
$app->setUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.paramerter_to_pass',$value);
Get:
$app->getUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.paramerter_to_pass','defaultvalue');
If you have just some data to pass, you can use a session var.
Set:
$app->setUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.paramerter_to_pass',$value);
Get:
$app->getUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.paramerter_to_pass','defaultvalue');
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds