- Posts: 234
- Thank you received: 4
Wishlist and Customer Cart
13 years 6 months ago #94746
by mad-q
Wishlist and Customer Cart was created by mad-q
Hello,
I have disabled the wish list function on my site. But I still have a Customers>Cart view. This shows me people who have logged in and the total of their car with number of items. Can I view what the customers have in their shopping cart? Could someone please explain the use of this menu since apart from knowing a customer has been ordering something and yet completed the order I can't see what use it is.
I think Hikashop is so amazing that there must be more to this feature.
I would love to be able to see a customers shopping cart in progress, this would be useful if the customer has a problem and calls to complete the order.
Yours
I have disabled the wish list function on my site. But I still have a Customers>Cart view. This shows me people who have logged in and the total of their car with number of items. Can I view what the customers have in their shopping cart? Could someone please explain the use of this menu since apart from knowing a customer has been ordering something and yet completed the order I can't see what use it is.
I think Hikashop is so amazing that there must be more to this feature.
I would love to be able to see a customers shopping cart in progress, this would be useful if the customer has a problem and calls to complete the order.
Yours
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94927
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wishlist and Customer Cart
Hi,
Select the cart that you want to open with the checkbox on the left and then click on the edit button and you will see the details of the cart.
Select the cart that you want to open with the checkbox on the left and then click on the edit button and you will see the details of the cart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95065
by mad-q
Replied by mad-q on topic Wishlist and Customer Cart
Ahh, that is the thing. I don't have an edit button. Top right I have help or dashboard.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95067
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wishlist and Customer Cart
So it sounds like you've removed the cart manage ACL under the access level tab of the configuration and thus you can't edit the carts.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #95091
by mad-q
Replied by mad-q on topic Wishlist and Customer Cart
Oh I see. Many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds