What Should Happen When An Item Is Sold...
13 years 2 weeks ago #123819
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic What Should Happen When An Item Is Sold...
Hi,
I do not know what you did before and I suppose that you asked in the forum in order to have some answer about that, right ?
Maybe re-looking at this thread could be useful in order to have the different steps.
Regards,
I do not know what you did before and I suppose that you asked in the forum in order to have some answer about that, right ?
Maybe re-looking at this thread could be useful in order to have the different steps.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123829
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic What Should Happen When An Item Is Sold...
Jerome,
The instructions of what Ii did is in this thread starting from here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/79824-wh...art=0&start=20#99909
I explained also that it worked but after I installed the most recent version it did not work - I'm not sure how else to clarify
Thanks!!
The instructions of what Ii did is in this thread starting from here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/79824-wh...art=0&start=20#99909
I explained also that it worked but after I installed the most recent version it did not work - I'm not sure how else to clarify
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #124016
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic What Should Happen When An Item Is Sold...
Hi,
With HikaShop 2.2.0 and newer you do not require to make any override because there is a "badge quantity" option.
So you can configure the "badge quantity" option for your badges and the loading of the badge for the product should work properly.
But, there is no need to make any override, you can remove the override you made.
If the "badge quantity" option does not work properly, we can see that but the part of this thread which have 4 months is out of context now.
Regards,
With HikaShop 2.2.0 and newer you do not require to make any override because there is a "badge quantity" option.
So you can configure the "badge quantity" option for your badges and the loading of the badge for the product should work properly.
But, there is no need to make any override, you can remove the override you made.
If the "badge quantity" option does not work properly, we can see that but the part of this thread which have 4 months is out of context now.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124535
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic What Should Happen When An Item Is Sold...
Jerome,
What I am trying to say is that I COPIED the code from an UNEDITED template/view (atomic) but the badge is still not showing in the listings, it is ONLY showing on the details page.
I replaced the code that I copied with what I had in my template - I assume that would work....unless I am TOTALLY off base here as to what you are trying to tell me.
Thanks!!
What I am trying to say is that I COPIED the code from an UNEDITED template/view (atomic) but the badge is still not showing in the listings, it is ONLY showing on the details page.
I replaced the code that I copied with what I had in my template - I assume that would work....unless I am TOTALLY off base here as to what you are trying to tell me.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124566
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic What Should Happen When An Item Is Sold...
Hi,
If you do see the badge on the product page and not on the listings while you didn't do any view override and that you have the latest version, it simply means that the "show badges" option of your listing menu/module is turned off and you need to activate it via the menu Display->Content menus/modules.
If you do see the badge on the product page and not on the listings while you didn't do any view override and that you have the latest version, it simply means that the "show badges" option of your listing menu/module is turned off and you need to activate it via the menu Display->Content menus/modules.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds