- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Wishlist and Cart Module Language The Same
13 years 6 months ago #97202
by MyWorld
Wishlist and Cart Module Language The Same was created by MyWorld
The wishlist module is using the same language string as the cart module. I have the below for my cart but I need something different for the wishlist module. How do I separate them?
X_ITEMS_FOR_X="<span class="myBag">My Bag</span><br><span class="myBagTotal">%s Items: %s<span class="myBag">"
TOTAL_IN_CART_X="Total: %s"
Thank you!!
X_ITEMS_FOR_X="<span class="myBag">My Bag</span><br><span class="myBagTotal">%s Items: %s<span class="myBag">"
TOTAL_IN_CART_X="Total: %s"
Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #97340
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wishlist and Cart Module Language The Same
Hi,
You can edit the view "product / cart" to add the custom translations if the cart type is wishlist.
You can edit the view "product / cart" to add the custom translations if the cart type is wishlist.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98862
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Wishlist and Cart Module Language The Same
Ummmm not sure I understand
I am referring to the module and I'm not sure how the change in the views > product > cart would affect the module. I may be misunderstanding...
To be honest all I want is text that says something like "My Wishlist" and the user clicks on it and it takes them to their wishlist. Right now it says "2 Items: $200"
Thanks!!
To be honest all I want is text that says something like "My Wishlist" and the user clicks on it and it takes them to their wishlist. Right now it says "2 Items: $200"
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99104
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wishlist and Cart Module Language The Same
Hi,
The content of the cart module come from the view "product / cart"
So if you change the view, it change the display of the module.
To change "2 Items: $200" to "My wishlist" you have to add an if condition around the code displaying the total price and display a text in case of wishlist.
The content of the cart module come from the view "product / cart"
So if you change the view, it change the display of the module.
To change "2 Items: $200" to "My wishlist" you have to add an if condition around the code displaying the total price and display a text in case of wishlist.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds