- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 2
Problem with the accordion vertical menu module
13 years 5 months ago #100107
by vilo
Problem with the accordion vertical menu module was created by vilo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100268
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with the accordion vertical menu module
Hi,
I guess that is not a problem with the accordion vertical menu but with one of your CSS rules.
The content of the accordion is a list made with "ul / li" and I think you have a CSS rule which change the vertical listing of this "ul / li" into a horizontal listing (by adding a "float: left;").
You have to add a new specific rule for the accordion in order to remove the "float: left" for the "ul / li" of the accordion (using the unique id of the main div of the module).
Regards,
I guess that is not a problem with the accordion vertical menu but with one of your CSS rules.
The content of the accordion is a list made with "ul / li" and I think you have a CSS rule which change the vertical listing of this "ul / li" into a horizontal listing (by adding a "float: left;").
You have to add a new specific rule for the accordion in order to remove the "float: left" for the "ul / li" of the accordion (using the unique id of the main div of the module).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100270
by vilo
Replied by vilo on topic Problem with the accordion vertical menu module
Thank you very much for your reply.I do not know much about css, I'd appreciate a guide to know which files and edit lines.From already thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100306
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with the accordion vertical menu module
Hi,
Without any link to your website, I can't see what is the source of your problem. So I can't give you the solution.
Would it be possible to have a link to your site ?
Regards,
Without any link to your website, I can't see what is the source of your problem. So I can't give you the solution.
Would it be possible to have a link to your site ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100309
by vilo
Replied by vilo on topic Problem with the accordion vertical menu module
I send it by private message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100343
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with the accordion vertical menu module
Hi,
In your custom CSS file, you have the rule:
By removing it, the list would be displayed vertically.
Regards,
In your custom CSS file, you have the rule:
Code:
.hikashop_category_list_item, .hikashop_product_list_item{
float:left;
}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #100348
by vilo
Replied by vilo on topic Problem with the accordion vertical menu module
Jerome:
Thank you very much it worked to perfection!
Thank you very much it worked to perfection!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds