- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Apply Discount to Product Variant
- shamrockshirts
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago #105551
by shamrockshirts
Apply Discount to Product Variant was created by shamrockshirts
Is there any way to apply a discount to a selection of variants within a product, rather than to the product as a whole?
I have my colour range set up as an option in a main product, and that option contains 11 variants. I would like to offer a sale to my customers of 20% off our new colours, which is 5 of those variants.
I can figure out how to apply a discount to a product, but this puts the whole colour range on sale. I can't enter a negative value for the variant's price to reduce the price when the sale colours are selected either.
How do I do this? Would like to run the sale tomorrow, so a quick response would be very much appreciated.
I have my colour range set up as an option in a main product, and that option contains 11 variants. I would like to offer a sale to my customers of 20% off our new colours, which is 5 of those variants.
I can figure out how to apply a discount to a product, but this puts the whole colour range on sale. I can't enter a negative value for the variant's price to reduce the price when the sale colours are selected either.
How do I do this? Would like to run the sale tomorrow, so a quick response would be very much appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105592
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Apply Discount to Product Variant
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- shamrockshirts
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #105671
by shamrockshirts
Replied by shamrockshirts on topic Apply Discount to Product Variant
It's very disappointing that Hikashop requires professional development to do such a simple action. I have neither the time nor the money to hire a coder just to be able to put 5 things on sale.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds