- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 7
Better spacing on forgotten password links
Do you know how I can improve the spacing / layout of where the forgotten password links are on registration? At present the spacing is not good. Please see image attached. Is this something I can edit through Hikashop views?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Do I just add that into the Hikashop css file below '.hikashop_checkout_login_left_part'? Like below:
}
.hikashop_checkout_login_left_part{
width:250px;
float:left;
}
#hikashop_checkout_login_left_part ul {
margin-top: 27px;
margin-left: -30px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have added that to the frontend CSS file, but it does not change anything. Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Will that css file stay the same and not be overwritten with future updates?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
One final question to do with CSS. I want to change the colour of the hikashop warning messages.
I have changed this in the frontend CSS file of hikashop, but it does not have any affect. Is there a reason for this and why my template settings seem to override the hikashop css file?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The error message displayed by Hikashop are the joomla's messages.
So you have to edit your template css to change the color (if it's really a hikashop error message do a right click on it and find it class, applying changes in the hikashop front end css file should work).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is there any folder location where I can add the media/css/system.css file so that it is not overwritten each time I upgrade Joomla?
Big thanks in any case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I think that you'll maybe find some answer there :
the default joomla templates will be replaced during the upgrade..... you can create a new css and override the styles but you will have to upload and attach the css file in the template again after the upgrade
its better to create a new template or a copy of the template to avoid this
take a look at this article too..
docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_modify_a_template%3F
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.