Skip to main content

disable login step if user is logged in

More
13 years 3 months ago #108148 by Ortix
During my checkout I have a login step, but whenever a user is logged in this step still appears as an empty page. Any ideas to fix this?

I'm using 1.6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108152 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

Can you show me how did you configured your checkout workflow ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Checkout'") through some screenshots ? if you're not using the last version of Hikashop you should update your version :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108200 by Ortix
I wish i could but the shop is very heavily modified. I will ask the supervisor to look into upgrading..

I have included a screenshot of the config page

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108201 by nicolas
The system should already redirect automatically to the next step if the user is already logged in. It sounds like a bug which has already been fixed so I also recommend upgrading.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #108208 by Ortix
if anyone is interested in the fix:
Code:
if (!JFactory::getUser()->guest) { $app = JFactory::getApplication(); $url = hikashop_completeLink('checkout&task=step&step=' . ($this->step + 1) . $url_itemid); $app->redirect($url); } else { // all the other crap }

in the file: components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/tmpl/login.php
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Ortix.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum