Edit Registration Form
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I am running a campaign which will ask users to register their interest and to do this i shall create a link for them to fill in the Hikashop registration form. Once they are registered I can then send them extra information, enable a registered users menu options and so on.
My problem is that for whatever reason I have managed to change the layout of the registration form so that the fieldname, for example address_firstname, appears on one line of the screen and the asterisk which defines that this is a required field appears on the next line. This takes up a lot of vertical screen space and doesn't look good. How can I change the layout settings?
I have attached a screenshot to better explain the problem.
Thanks
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You need to add that CSS on your website and it will display fine:
.hikashop_user_registration_page input{ width : 90% !important; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Super happy person.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
mediastreamz.com/buy/mediastreamz-box then click on Add to cart. The login/registration page that is now displayed still has the asterisks appearing on a new line.
Thanks
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That will apply to all the inputs of your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Job done.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I've done the last css code .hikashop_user_registration_page input{ width : 90% !important; } but no change.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Rgds
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can try this property:
The !important will override the previous properties about the width, you can try to reduce the percentage if it's not inline.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Should that be a "}" (close brace) at the end of the line and not a ";"?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes right, I have edited my post
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
It worked for me when I set width to 40%, but will that setting affect any other forms that I haven't come across yet?
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.