Skip to main content

Change style in prices in different pages

More
13 years 2 months ago #111682 by verzevoul
Hi!
I can t make it.
I m trying to change the style in the listing layout for prices, but when I change the
span.hikashop_product_price_with_discount
and
span.hikashop_product_price_before_discount
in the css file
prices are also changed in the product page.

How can I move change them seperately?

Thanks



Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #111694 by nicolas
Simply use a parent element CSS selector.

For example, for the price on the product page, you can do like that:
.hikashop_product_page span.hikashop_product_price_with_discount{
}
For the products listings, you can do like that:
.hikashop_products_listing span.hikashop_product_price_with_discount{
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum