- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
Customise buttons
13 years 1 month ago #118781
by LemonChip
Customise buttons was created by LemonChip
Hi I'm trying to figure out how to change the appearance of the "add to cart" button. Any help would be appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118804
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Customise buttons
Hi,
You can find a little documentation on how to customize the display at the following link:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
You can find a little documentation on how to customize the display at the following link:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119361
by LemonChip
Replied by LemonChip on topic Customise buttons
Hi, yes I'm familiar with this already. I know the area I'm needing to change it .hikashop_product_stock
However I'm unfamiliar with the procedure to change the actual "add to cart" image.
However I'm unfamiliar with the procedure to change the actual "add to cart" image.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119393
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customise buttons
You can do like explained here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...ss-class.html#119392
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...ss-class.html#119392
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds