- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
LTR and RTL styling
- alefmemalef
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #154902
by alefmemalef
LTR and RTL styling was created by alefmemalef
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
li-art.com/new/index.php/en/shop/product...a-moonstone-earrings
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
The website I'm working on is in English and Hebrew - LTR and RTL so I need to specify different styles for the two languages.
I tried giving the Hebrew shop menu item a page class but it doesn't seem to integrate into the shop's classes and ids.
Is there a way to differentiate between the two languages?
Thanx
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
The website I'm working on is in English and Hebrew - LTR and RTL so I need to specify different styles for the two languages.
I tried giving the Hebrew shop menu item a page class but it doesn't seem to integrate into the shop's classes and ids.
Is there a way to differentiate between the two languages?
Thanx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #154942
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic LTR and RTL styling
No need for that. HikaShop has a specific rtl.css file in the folder media/com_hikashop/css which is loaded only when the website is displayed in RTL. So you could add your RTL specific CSS there (note that Joomla will overwrite the file when you update HikaShop, so make sure that you have a copy of your changes).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alefmemalef
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #154990
by alefmemalef
Replied by alefmemalef on topic LTR and RTL styling
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- alefmemalef
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #154992
by alefmemalef
Replied by alefmemalef on topic LTR and RTL styling
By the way, for anyone who faces the same issue, my mistake was that for the changes I wanted to make to the look of the shop I made moderations through my template's css file and then the extension's rtl.css didn't override them.
I am now transferring my moderations to the extension's frontend_default.css file and the rtl ones to the rtl.css file.
Thanks again
I am now transferring my moderations to the extension's frontend_default.css file and the rtl ones to the rtl.css file.
Thanks again
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by alefmemalef.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds