- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
Multi authors for bookshop
12 years 4 months ago #156525
by leonte54
Multi authors for bookshop was created by leonte54
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.3
Hi,
I'm new to Hikashop and I'm trying to make a books store.
I like to know how to combine more than one author in the same book.
thank you
Giuseppe
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.3
Hi,
I'm new to Hikashop and I'm trying to make a books store.
I like to know how to combine more than one author in the same book.
thank you
Giuseppe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #156536
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Multi authors for bookshop
Hello Guiseppe,
The solution can be to add the authors name through your product description, or to use a product custom field which are available through commercial versions of Hikashop.
The solution can be to add the authors name through your product description, or to use a product custom field which are available through commercial versions of Hikashop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: leonte54
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds