- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout image spacing
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #161704
by zipadyduda
Checkout image spacing was created by zipadyduda
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.xraycert.com
When I go to checkout, my images have a huge space above and below. I'm not sure what is throwing this row size off, but it's distracting. How can I get rid of that extra space?
When I go to checkout, my images have a huge space above and below. I'm not sure what is throwing this row size off, but it's distracting. How can I get rid of that extra space?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161768
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Checkout image spacing
Looks like you have the height of thumbnail images configured to be fairly large (300px?) compared with their width (100px?).
Check in the HikaShop backend, -> System -> Configuration -> Main tab -> Images, and eventually reduce the setting for thumbnail height.
Check in the HikaShop backend, -> System -> Configuration -> Main tab -> Images, and eventually reduce the setting for thumbnail height.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161708
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Checkout image spacing
Hi,
It seems that your template is overriding some of our css properties.
Thanks to read that tutorial to find and edit the desired css:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
It seems that your template is overriding some of our css properties.
Thanks to read that tutorial to find and edit the desired css:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #161821
by zipadyduda
Replied by zipadyduda on topic Checkout image spacing
Perfect. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds