How to display products description on the right?

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 8 months ago #210992

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : How to create Products display horizontal? I mean Products' image must be left position and its description must be the right position. But on my web site on the top image and bottom is description how to set it? is it Hikashop problem or Joomla?

Hell. I just want to use Hikashop as a catalog. I can't do that beautiful on my web site. How to create Products display horizontal? I mean Products' image must be left position and its description must be the right position. But on my web site on the top image and bottom is description how to set it? is it Hikashop problem or Joomla? On the attachment there is the file with the name Screenshot_2.png I want to show my products also like that but mine is looking on the file screenshot_3.png .
PLease help me? I'm not so professional on developing website. Thanks for your help advance

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 8 months ago #211002

Hi,

We invite you to read that tutorial:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html

It explains how to customize the layout, so you have to move the data from the div "hikashop_product_bottom_part" to the div "hikashop_product_right_part" in the view "product / show_default".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds