- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 0
Template For Hikashop Version 2.5
11 years 1 month ago #212383
by QureshiMo
Template For Hikashop Version 2.5 was created by QureshiMo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hello:
Not sure which category this question will fit. My best guess i "How To". My apologies if I am mistaken.
I am trying to find a good template (Free or paid) that is compatible with Hikashop 2.5.
Most of the templates I have seen supports Hikashop 2.3.3. This includes some templates from "Templates For Hikashop" section of this site.
I have tried to use option "old" in the Configuration --> display--> Front end CSS option. It works to some extent.
Thanks,
<<< Ali >>>
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hello:
Not sure which category this question will fit. My best guess i "How To". My apologies if I am mistaken.
I am trying to find a good template (Free or paid) that is compatible with Hikashop 2.5.
Most of the templates I have seen supports Hikashop 2.3.3. This includes some templates from "Templates For Hikashop" section of this site.
I have tried to use option "old" in the Configuration --> display--> Front end CSS option. It works to some extent.
Thanks,
<<< Ali >>>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #212388
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Template For Hikashop Version 2.5
Hi,
If the templates support HikaShop 2.3.3, they should support HikaShop 2.5.0 as we don't changed the class names, etc.
The views contents are still the same
If the templates support HikaShop 2.3.3, they should support HikaShop 2.5.0 as we don't changed the class names, etc.
The views contents are still the same
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds