- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 0
order numbering
- dontflinch
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I made a test order on my new hikashop and see that it is called B1.
I do not like this and would prefer them to be called 001, 002, 003 etc. I thought I saw somewhere to adjust that but cannot find it now.
is there a setting for that or can I be advised on what file must be adjusted, or is it too embedded to change?
thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Order number format : This option enables you to set the format of order numbers. It is only available in commercial versions of HikaShop. By default, the order number uses letters and numbers interleaved together. this is represented here with the tag {automatic_code}. If you want to use the order number directly, you can use the tag {id}. In the tag id, you can specify the number of numbers with the size attribute. For example, {id size="5"} will result in 00123 for the order with the id 123. You can also use the date tag in order to insert date information. For example, {date format="m/Y"} will result in 02/11 for an order made in February 2011. You can combine them to generate pretty advanced order numbers like the format RE-{id size="5"}/{date format="m/Y"} used for German accounting which will result in RE-00123/02/11 for the order 123 made on February 2011.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...hop-config.html#main
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dontflinch
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For example, I see a list of how to use the date option here: www.php.net/manual/en/function.date.php What are the other options and are there similar list for these options.
2. Also, I'm assuming when each customer signs in, they are assigned an id number and that is what is inserted for {id size="5"}. Is that correct?
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There is just "id" and "date" keywords.
"id" just have the parameter "size" - it is the order id (an incremental number). You can specify the size in order to add "0" below the number.
"date" just have the parameter "format" - it is the date of the order.
The format uses the PHP date function so you can use it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.