- Posts: 241
- Thank you received: 5
Using "optimize table"
- cberry1971
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #229048
by cberry1971
Using "optimize table" was created by cberry1971
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
I received this from our developer:
I have used "Optimize table" in MySQL to optimize the tables in MySQL on our development site only so far, this is helpful to reduce database size and to optimize it, Please double check with hikashop support team if possible and ask them if it is okay to use this feature with hikashop tables in MySQL?
I believe he is referring to this:
www.siteground.com/kb/how_to_optimize_a_...se_using_phpmyadmin/
Please advise.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
I received this from our developer:
I have used "Optimize table" in MySQL to optimize the tables in MySQL on our development site only so far, this is helpful to reduce database size and to optimize it, Please double check with hikashop support team if possible and ask them if it is okay to use this feature with hikashop tables in MySQL?
I believe he is referring to this:
www.siteground.com/kb/how_to_optimize_a_...se_using_phpmyadmin/
Please advise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #229051
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Using "optimize table"
Hi,
I don't see why or how it will be a problem.
Regards,
I don't see why or how it will be a problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds