- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 2
templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop
10 years 6 months ago #233467
by Rokell
templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop was created by Rokell
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi,
I'm trying to change some parameters on my invoice, but it doesn't show. In the FAQs I found the hint to check if 'templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop' is available in the template html folder. The file I'm trying to edit is the backend invoice for Isis.
How can I do it? Do I have to create something in under the mentoined path?
Thanks for your help
Roger
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi,
I'm trying to change some parameters on my invoice, but it doesn't show. In the FAQs I found the hint to check if 'templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop' is available in the template html folder. The file I'm trying to edit is the backend invoice for Isis.
How can I do it? Do I have to create something in under the mentoined path?
Thanks for your help
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233468
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop
Hi,
No. You can edit the file "invoice" for your backend template via the menu Display>Views. It will write the override file automatically in that override folder of your template.
No. You can edit the file "invoice" for your backend template via the menu Display>Views. It will write the override file automatically in that override folder of your template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233726
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233741
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop
Hi,
The screenshot you gave does not indicate that you have an override for that view ; nor what you have modified in order to test that the override is right applied.
Regards,
The screenshot you gave does not indicate that you have an override for that view ; nor what you have modified in order to test that the override is right applied.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233769
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop
Hi Jerome,
I deleted the overrides before I took the screenshot. I did a lot of changes, but nothing changed, so I assumed I'm editing the wrong file. That's why I asked for some help pointing me to the right file.
Is that the right one, or is there another one?
Thanks
Roger
I deleted the overrides before I took the screenshot. I did a lot of changes, but nothing changed, so I assumed I'm editing the wrong file. That's why I asked for some help pointing me to the right file.
Is that the right one, or is there another one?
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233784
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop
Hi,
If the file "invoice" of the view "order" for the "isis" template for the invoice that you can print in your backend if you don't have the PDF invoice plugin. Definitely.
So there must be something you're not telling us. Are you using the PDF invoice plugin ? In that case, you would have to edit the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php
Or maybe you're talking about another invoice than the one you can get in the backend ? For the one in the frontend, it's the file "show" of the view "order" for your frontend template.
For the order notification emails content, you can edit them via the menu Système>emails.
If the file "invoice" of the view "order" for the "isis" template for the invoice that you can print in your backend if you don't have the PDF invoice plugin. Definitely.
So there must be something you're not telling us. Are you using the PDF invoice plugin ? In that case, you would have to edit the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php
Or maybe you're talking about another invoice than the one you can get in the backend ? For the one in the frontend, it's the file "show" of the view "order" for your frontend template.
For the order notification emails content, you can edit them via the menu Système>emails.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233906
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop
Hi Nicolas,
I'm using the invoice plugin and editing the invoice.php of the plugin did the job.
Thanks
Roger
I'm using the invoice plugin and editing the invoice.php of the plugin did the job.
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds