padding in the top of the product list
- Peter Kjeldsen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Peter Kjeldsen
Less
More
9 years 8 months ago #260316
by Peter Kjeldsen
padding in the top of the product list was created by Peter Kjeldsen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hi
Can anyone tell me how and where I can put a padding to the top over the product image in product list? I need it to have a gray frame/ line in the top of the photo also.
See screen shot.
Best regards
Peter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hi
Can anyone tell me how and where I can put a padding to the top over the product image in product list? I need it to have a gray frame/ line in the top of the photo also.
See screen shot.
Best regards
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260329
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic padding in the top of the product list
Hi,
Well, as the CSS there comes from your template, it's something you're supposed to do in the CSS of the template and ask the template provider.
In the file templates/sj_kampe/css/template-cyan.css you have that code:
But it's missing a top padding to do like you want.
If you add such CSS there, it will display like you want:
Well, as the CSS there comes from your template, it's something you're supposed to do in the CSS of the template and ask the template provider.
In the file templates/sj_kampe/css/template-cyan.css you have that code:
Code:
.hikashop_products_listing_main .hikashop_products_listing .hikashop_products .hikashop_container .hikashop_subcontainer .hikashop_product_image {
border-bottom: 4px solid #d3ebfb;
padding-bottom: 20px;
margin-bottom: 25px;
}
If you add such CSS there, it will display like you want:
Code:
.hikashop_products_listing_main .hikashop_products_listing .hikashop_products .hikashop_container .hikashop_subcontainer .hikashop_product_image {
padding-top: 25px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Peter Kjeldsen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Peter Kjeldsen
9 years 8 months ago #260392
by Peter Kjeldsen
Replied by Peter Kjeldsen on topic padding in the top of the product list
Hi Nicolas
I thought I should ask smartaddons, and I did after asking you.
But you are good....it is working.
Thanks a lot.
BR
Peter
I thought I should ask smartaddons, and I did after asking you.
But you are good....it is working.
Thanks a lot.
BR
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds