Get address
8 years 2 months ago #296269
by kyratn
Get address was created by kyratn
Hi,
As the hikashop constantly is evaluating what would be the best way to get full default address and print it in show_block_login view?
Seems my previous code used is giving issues...
Thank you
As the hikashop constantly is evaluating what would be the best way to get full default address and print it in show_block_login view?
Seems my previous code used is giving issues...
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 2 months ago #296276
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Get address
Hello,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're talking about.
Please provide full and clear context ; version number and on what you're "previous code" was based ?
Don't forget that we have no idea what is going on in you website without a link or a screenshot.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're talking about.
Please provide full and clear context ; version number and on what you're "previous code" was based ?
Don't forget that we have no idea what is going on in you website without a link or a screenshot.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds