Looking for function...
8 years 1 month ago #296737
by kyratn
Looking for function... was created by kyratn
Hi,
Is there some function which is called after item is deleted in checkout cart? I need to add some css or class after.
"window.checkout.refreshCart" doesn't work because it is also called after shipping update as example.
Thank you
Is there some function which is called after item is deleted in checkout cart? I need to add some css or class after.
"window.checkout.refreshCart" doesn't work because it is also called after shipping update as example.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #296739
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Looking for function...
Hello,
Please clarify your question and the context.
There are a lot of function which are called ; specially PHP functions.
But regarding your message, you're talking about some JavaScript but the function you named is not a trigger and not the kind of function you're looking for.
Because I don't understand what "add some css or class after" means ; I'm sorry but I can't reply to you without more details and a full understanding of the situation
Regards,
Please clarify your question and the context.
There are a lot of function which are called ; specially PHP functions.
But regarding your message, you're talking about some JavaScript but the function you named is not a trigger and not the kind of function you're looking for.
Because I don't understand what "add some css or class after" means ; I'm sorry but I can't reply to you without more details and a full understanding of the situation
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds