- Posts: 490
- Thank you received: 2
where are my old support threads?
7 years 11 months ago #299101
by ronron
where are my old support threads? was created by ronron
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
hi guys
i want to review my old support threads but its gone now
only a few were left,was this transferred?
where can i find them?
thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
hi guys
i want to review my old support threads but its gone now
only a few were left,was this transferred?
where can i find them?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #299103
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic where are my old support threads?
Hi,
We did not delete any old threads so you should still be able to find all your threads. For example, using the search system of the forum with your username, I can find precisely 366 results:
www.hikashop.com/forum/search.html?searc...er=inc&childforums=1
Which corresponds to the total number of your messages on this forum.
We did not delete any old threads so you should still be able to find all your threads. For example, using the search system of the forum with your username, I can find precisely 366 results:
www.hikashop.com/forum/search.html?searc...er=inc&childforums=1
Which corresponds to the total number of your messages on this forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #299237
by ronron
Replied by ronron on topic where are my old support threads?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago #299239
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic where are my old support threads?
Hi,
I'm not sure. Maybe it's a bug of Kunena. Or maybe they only display you the messages of less than 1 year in that listing to not eat up too much resources.
Note that I also see a "more" button on your screenshot. Maybe if you click on it you would get the rest of your messages ?
I'm not sure. Maybe it's a bug of Kunena. Or maybe they only display you the messages of less than 1 year in that listing to not eat up too much resources.
Note that I also see a "more" button on your screenshot. Maybe if you click on it you would get the rest of your messages ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #308606
by ronron
Replied by ronron on topic where are my old support threads?
hi
is there any way to see my old support threads?
clicking on more doesn't do anything
is there any way to see my old support threads?
clicking on more doesn't do anything
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #308609
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic where are my old support threads?
Hi,
View your profile (by clicking "Profile", not "My Topics"), and it'll list all your stuff.
(If I view your profile, I can see all your 389 topics listed as of now.)
View your profile (by clicking "Profile", not "My Topics"), and it'll list all your stuff.
(If I view your profile, I can see all your 389 topics listed as of now.)
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #308622
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic where are my old support threads?
Hello,
I confirm that all your posts are still available and we do not delete all threads.
If you have issues with Kunena and the profile system, feel free to contact their support or open a bug report in their github repository.
Regards,
I confirm that all your posts are still available and we do not delete all threads.
If you have issues with Kunena and the profile system, feel free to contact their support or open a bug report in their github repository.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds