- Posts: 324
- Thank you received: 4
Add an email notification?
5 years 8 months ago #327929
by DogPeople
Add an email notification? was created by DogPeople
Hi,
I have added another order status to Hikashop (delivered).
I want to send an email to the person who created an order when their order status is changed to delivered.
I can't see a way to do that through emails. If I create a mass action for that, will it automatically send to the person who placed the order, or is there some other way to do this?
Thanks!
I have added another order status to Hikashop (delivered).
I want to send an email to the person who created an order when their order status is changed to delivered.
I can't see a way to do that through emails. If I create a mass action for that, will it automatically send to the person who placed the order, or is there some other way to do this?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #327932
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add an email notification?
Hi,
I'm not sure what you mean.
When you change the status of an order in the backend order management, you have a checkbox to notify the user. If you activate it, the "order status notification" will be sent to the customer, regardless of the status of the order.
Similarly, if you use an action "change status" in a mass action, you have a checkbox to notify the customer. It will also use that "order status notification" email for that.
Also, via the System>Emails menu, you can personalize that "order status notification" email and you'll find "per status override" buttons there to be able to customize the email differently for each order status.
I'm not sure what you mean.
When you change the status of an order in the backend order management, you have a checkbox to notify the user. If you activate it, the "order status notification" will be sent to the customer, regardless of the status of the order.
Similarly, if you use an action "change status" in a mass action, you have a checkbox to notify the customer. It will also use that "order status notification" email for that.
Also, via the System>Emails menu, you can personalize that "order status notification" email and you'll find "per status override" buttons there to be able to customize the email differently for each order status.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 8 months ago #327946
by DogPeople
Replied by DogPeople on topic Add an email notification?
Thanks. Figured it out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds