Including order details on Sales notification email to vendor

• Thank you received: 1
2 years 8 months ago #335050

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.niallleavy.com
-- HikaShop version -- : -- url ofHikaShop Business 4.4.2 [2105071220]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hi there,

I have set up a website for a client - as currently configured, the client gets an email when a sale is made and they need to log onto the back end to look at and process the order.

Is it possible to include the order details in the 'sales notification' email, so they can process that without logging in to the back end ?

Many Thanks and Kind Regards,

Míchéal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 8 months ago #335052

Hi,

The details are supposed to be included in the email received by the shop owner.
Here is what he should get:
i.imgur.com/MtxbejR.png
What is your vendor receiving at the moment ? You can check the emails sent by HikaShop in the Customers>Email history menu.

• Thank you received: 1
2 years 8 months ago #335091

Many Thanks Nicolas,

I checked the email history and discovered the vendor was getting no emails from HikaShop as I hadn't configured it correctly.

The emails he was getting were from Paypal.
The vendor, under the old system, received, via Paypal, a detailed email stating what was ordered and client details. They still receive an email from Paypal now that we switched to HikaShop, but much less details. I do believe the issue is now resolved, but am curious as to why PayPal advice email has changed - any ideas ?

Kind Regards. M

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 8 months ago #335092

Hi,

Could it be that you turned off the "send order details" setting of the PayPal payment method and thus PayPal isn't getting the details of the order from HikaShop and thus it can't add them to the email notification ?

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds