- Posts: 99
- Thank you received: 5
Set up for multiple mass actions via cron
4 years 8 months ago #339026
by byoguru
Set up for multiple mass actions via cron was created by byoguru
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.5
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.2
I have a CRON task that has been working for years - triggering one MassAction which gets sales data and sends email with a CSV file. The cronjob is fired once a week.
Recently I added another MassAction and was expecting to have it fired with the same cronjob but only the 1st MassAction is fired/triggered and the file is save and email is sent.
Both MassActions work from the admin interface but only one is triggered via cron.
When firing the MassAction on USER Data MassAction is run with file saved and email sent
Settings:
Minimum delay between two cron tasks = 0
see also screen grabs for MassAction settings for
USER data
ORDER data
Please advise
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.5
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.2
I have a CRON task that has been working for years - triggering one MassAction which gets sales data and sends email with a CSV file. The cronjob is fired once a week.
Recently I added another MassAction and was expecting to have it fired with the same cronjob but only the 1st MassAction is fired/triggered and the file is save and email is sent.
Both MassActions work from the admin interface but only one is triggered via cron.
When firing the MassAction on USER Data MassAction is run with file saved and email sent
Settings:
Minimum delay between two cron tasks = 0
see also screen grabs for MassAction settings for
USER data
ORDER data
Please advise
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 8 months ago #339031
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Set up for multiple mass actions via cron
Hi,
What export path did you use in each mass action ?
Besides that I don't see what could be the problem.
What export path did you use in each mass action ?
Besides that I don't see what could be the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 8 months ago #339046
by byoguru
Replied by byoguru on topic Set up for multiple mass actions via cron
Here are the paths, which work fine.
I changed both MassAction to trigger each minute and that seemed to work - at least when running Hikashop cron URL from the browser.
Files saved and emails sent for each MassAction
I will now test from the server cron.
I think the issue is resolved.
Thank you Nicholas
- /home/oreas_dev/oreas_dev/hikadataXport/DEV_data_2022_Orders.csv
- /home/oreas_dev/oreas_dev/hikadataXport/DEV_Users_2022.csv
I changed both MassAction to trigger each minute and that seemed to work - at least when running Hikashop cron URL from the browser.
Files saved and emails sent for each MassAction
I will now test from the server cron.
I think the issue is resolved.
Thank you Nicholas
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds