- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 4
Remove stock levels from Carousel / Slider module
4 years 7 months ago #339670
by hkeyzer
Remove stock levels from Carousel / Slider module was created by hkeyzer
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 97.0.1 (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Hi,
Is this page: demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...display-with-effects still the relevant info page for carousel & slider module?
I have the carousel & slider module displaying on my site. But do not want stock levels showing - how do I hide this?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 97.0.1 (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Hi,
Is this page: demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...display-with-effects still the relevant info page for carousel & slider module?
I have the carousel & slider module displaying on my site. But do not want stock levels showing - how do I hide this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago #339678
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove stock levels from Carousel / Slider module
Hi,
That page is still quite relevant. It's just the carousel system which has been changed to use one which is responsive, while the one on our demo website is the old one which wasn't. So the look is a bit different, but the capabilities are roughly the same and the settings are still the same.
I can see that you've added custom CSS code in your template
to hide the stock.
I can see that this CSS is present on the product page and hides the stock there.
I don't know why the template doesn't also add it for your homepage. If it did, it would also hide the stock in the carousel. Maybe you need to clear your template's cache ?
However, note that this just hides the stock for the user, but he can easily look into the HTML to get the stock.
If you want to really remove that information, the best is to add a translation override for the translation keys NO_STOCK, X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK and X_ITEM_IN_STOCK :
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
That page is still quite relevant. It's just the carousel system which has been changed to use one which is responsive, while the one on our demo website is the old one which wasn't. So the look is a bit different, but the capabilities are roughly the same and the settings are still the same.
I can see that you've added custom CSS code in your template
Code:
.hikashop_product_stock_count {display: none;}
I can see that this CSS is present on the product page and hides the stock there.
I don't know why the template doesn't also add it for your homepage. If it did, it would also hide the stock in the carousel. Maybe you need to clear your template's cache ?
However, note that this just hides the stock for the user, but he can easily look into the HTML to get the stock.
If you want to really remove that information, the best is to add a translation override for the translation keys NO_STOCK, X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK and X_ITEM_IN_STOCK :
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago #339728
by hkeyzer
Replied by hkeyzer on topic Remove stock levels from Carousel / Slider module
Thanks - looks like stock level issue in carousel was a cache issue. - Resolved.
Will look into translation override - for better solution.
Cheers
Will look into translation override - for better solution.
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds