- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 7
Style product show page
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #339994
by ismael
Style product show page was created by ismael
Hi,
1. I have two attachments. One is how my product options look like right now. And one how i want them to look like.
What styling do i add to make them look like this? I find this hard to do since some table data's do not have a class.
1. I have two attachments. One is how my product options look like right now. And one how i want them to look like.
What styling do i add to make them look like this? I find this hard to do since some table data's do not have a class.
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by ismael.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #340001
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Style product show page
Hello,
Some parts of HikaShop may have a lack of class, we recognize it easily and we work on it.
But, here I can say that I do not share your opinion, in my opinion you have the necessary classes to style precisely this or that element.
Now some example of way to build precise and specific selector :
=> Select only the first td in the tr with the specific "hikashop_characteristic_line_3"
=> Select only the second label
There are many many way to select almost everything and keep specific targeting with good selector, learn more about this here .
Hope this will help you, and we remain at your disposal for any questions and to guide you.
Regards
Some parts of HikaShop may have a lack of class, we recognize it easily and we work on it.
But, here I can say that I do not share your opinion, in my opinion you have the necessary classes to style precisely this or that element.
Now some example of way to build precise and specific selector :
Code:
div#hikashop_product_characteristics tr.hikashop_characteristic_line_3 td:first-child
Code:
div#hikashop_product_characteristics tr.hikashop_characteristic_line_13 div.controls label + label
There are many many way to select almost everything and keep specific targeting with good selector, learn more about this here .
Hope this will help you, and we remain at your disposal for any questions and to guide you.
Regards
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ismael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds