- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
Disable new Caddy and Wishlists functionalities
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #62014
by codewarrior
Disable new Caddy and Wishlists functionalities was created by codewarrior
Hi Nicolas,
After upgrading to 1.5.9 the customers control panel has 2 more sections :
1) Caddies (Paniers)
2) Whishlist
They are great, but as they are :
- too complex for my current site and customers
- not documented
- buggies (I'll post subjects after)
I would like to desactivate them (at least temporarily).
How to do that ???
Thanks for help I have to sell a new offer and would like to avoid users confusion.
Regards
After upgrading to 1.5.9 the customers control panel has 2 more sections :
1) Caddies (Paniers)
2) Whishlist
They are great, but as they are :
- too complex for my current site and customers
- not documented
- buggies (I'll post subjects after)
I would like to desactivate them (at least temporarily).
How to do that ???
Thanks for help I have to sell a new offer and would like to avoid users confusion.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62019
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Disable new Caddy and Wishlists functionalities
Hi,
Cart and Wishlist would be fixed and improved in the next release (1.6.0) which should be published begin of next week.
We added new options and we are working on the documentation.
Regards,
Cart and Wishlist would be fixed and improved in the next release (1.6.0) which should be published begin of next week.
We added new options and we are working on the documentation.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds