- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Image placement
14 years 6 months ago #42481
by ccomeau
Image placement was created by ccomeau
Hi, I'd like to find a way to replace the images in my categories. At the moment the images are centered on the left part of the (hikashop_subcontainer hikashop_subcontainer_border).
I would like to replace them at the top-left of this area (hikashop_category_left_part)... just can't seem to do it. Some force beyond my control is taking over !!
can someone point me towards the right direction ?
Thanks,
I would like to replace them at the top-left of this area (hikashop_category_left_part)... just can't seem to do it. Some force beyond my control is taking over !!
can someone point me towards the right direction ?
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42482
by ccomeau
Replied by ccomeau on topic Re: Image placement
(sorry I wanted this question to be in the How-to section) ... my 1st post here, forgive the new user...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42566
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Image placement
Some CSS should do the trick.
However, the CSS will depend on the CSS applied by your template.
Please provide a link to that page so that we can give you the appropriate CSS.
However, the CSS will depend on the CSS applied by your template.
Please provide a link to that page so that we can give you the appropriate CSS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42568
by ccomeau
Replied by ccomeau on topic Re: Image placement
thanks, just sent you a PM with the info.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42578
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Image placement
You can do like that:
.hikashop_subcategories .hikashop_subcontainer{
vertical-align: top;
}
.hikashop_subcategories .hikashop_subcontainer{
vertical-align: top;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42590
by ccomeau
Replied by ccomeau on topic Re: Image placement
Hi Nicolas,
I've been experiment with this and I get no effect using .hikashop_subcategories .hikashop_subcontainer
I've been experiment with this and I get no effect using .hikashop_subcategories .hikashop_subcontainer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42592
by ccomeau
Replied by ccomeau on topic Re: Image placement
Hmm, cannot get this line of code to work on any classes actually ? Any idea?
Cheers,
Cheers,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42727
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Image placement
I forgot a piece of code.
It should have been:
.hikashop_subcategories .hikashop_subcontainer td{
vertical-align: top;
}
It should have been:
.hikashop_subcategories .hikashop_subcontainer td{
vertical-align: top;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43123
by erickb
Replied by erickb on topic Re: Image placement
and maybe
.imageclassname{
margin:0px auto auto auto;
}
.imageclassname{
margin:0px auto auto auto;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds