- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Error in Tax display
I noticed today that my products are displaying the before tax price on the product page and in the cart. The cart does not display the tax at all and totals the pretax amounts. I had it set to price with tax. I have tried to reset it in config/display bu it does not change - only when I say display both does it change, and then to the pre tax price 2x.
Have checked the prices in the products and its fine there. Nothing has changed in the tax settings and there is nothing to see there that can effect this.
I upgraded to 2.5.2 this week. Not sure if this is the cause.
I need to publish my first batch of products tomorrow and cannot do so without the taxes as thats a bit illegal here.
Thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
See attached. When I look in the Denmark zone I see nothing that allows me to set the zone as a non taxed zone. Denmark is definitely a taxed zone.
See my tax rule.
Just want to add that the tax appears nowhere - not on emails, invoices etc..
Update: have tried changing the tax zone to Europe in case I broke something, but there is no change. When I createa product the tax is not automatically calcualted like it used to be: If I complete the Price with Tax amount, the Price field autocompletes the same amount, not the pre tax amount.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Also, you should check the different points of that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ion-listing.html#faq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Here is the screen shot under System > Taxes but it does not reveal much. I have gone through the trouble shooting list you link to and the only thing I can think of is that I lost my country at one point. I posted it as an issue here and you told me to make it again. In going through the list I found that I had Denmark twice, the original Denmark had the Type set at Tax zone instead of country. I must have done that at one point thinking it was how it should be.
I have now removed new Denmark zone and reset the original Denmark zone to the Type country.
Even when logged on I see only one price.
I have tried editting the prices and both fields are set to whatever it is I type in in either field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I checked that though as its part of the list. Problem now is my 250 new products are priced too high because its taken the tax on top of the price
I will make my products again as I want to change them anyway as descussed in the how to topic.
Odd how I cannot see the icons in my browser. Thats quite a new thing. Think I will be changing browsers.
Thanks again for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.