- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
How do you create a carousel?
I'm trying to create a carousel with 1 row of products that slides (like on the demo site).
The products are from a category called specials.
I don't seem to be able to display all the products (more than 10) into 1 row. They get displayed over multiple rows and then the lot slides.
Could you please tell me the parameters I have to set? I am guessing it has something to do with the number of columns and products?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
First of all you can take a look a the tutorial we wrot e about carousels on our demo website. I think you may found some interesting things about what you're trying to achieve
Second, in your situation, since I'm not sure what you're talking about, posting a screenshot of your module configuration must be helpful. However, I think you just have to put the number of product displayed in the "Number of items" field and set the same number in the "Number of columns" field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I want to achieve the infinite slide in your tutorial.
However, I get something different (see screenshots)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You'll have to remove the CSS of your template which is interfering and that will solve the display issue of the carousel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Do you want to have a go?
here is the link: horsewhispers.com.au/index.php/torsion-s...ion-saddles-in-stock
thx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
horsewhispers.com.au/templates/evalor/in.../base.css?1333246376
If you don't know how to edit it, you should contact your template provider.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That CSS code is used by the template so I can't just disable it without breaking something!
I'll have to see what's involved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Open carousel.php file in components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl and components\com_hikashop\views\category\tmpl and replace every occurence of
Then edit the front_end.css file (via hikashop interface, System>configuration>display) and add these lines:
It should avoid the kind of issues you encountered
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.