- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
Product Category Images corrupted
- teleactive
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #73204
by teleactive
Product Category Images corrupted was created by teleactive
Hi,
The images seem to be corrupted in one category of the products. One product is fine the rest are distorted. I tried adding new product with the same result.
Not sure what to do.
gammie.com/products/walking-aids
Thanks
Kevin
The images seem to be corrupted in one category of the products. One product is fine the rest are distorted. I tried adding new product with the same result.
Not sure what to do.
gammie.com/products/walking-aids
Thanks
Kevin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #73338
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Product Category Images corrupted
Hi,
Try to change your parameters in HikaShop > Configuration > Files, change the size if the thumbnails.
Or edit the following property in the Frontend CSS File in HikaShop > Configuration > Display:
Try to change your parameters in HikaShop > Configuration > Files, change the size if the thumbnails.
Or edit the following property in the Frontend CSS File in HikaShop > Configuration > Display:
Code:
.hikashop_products .hikashop_product_image_subdiv img{
width: 150px;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: teleactive
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- teleactive
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 10 months ago #73831
by teleactive
Replied by teleactive on topic Re: Product Category Images corrupted
I have searched for the code or the place to modify the code with no luck.
I don't understand how this changed and is only effecting one category products?
The size seems to be stretching the images but only when it get to it from the Main Menu in Joomla. When I get it from the Product Category page created in Hikashop all is correct.
So I went into Main Menu and reviewed settings and modified the thumbnail settings. All works fine now.
Thanks
I don't understand how this changed and is only effecting one category products?
The size seems to be stretching the images but only when it get to it from the Main Menu in Joomla. When I get it from the Product Category page created in Hikashop all is correct.
So I went into Main Menu and reviewed settings and modified the thumbnail settings. All works fine now.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds