- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Product shows taxes in listings
On my product listings page the products are showing the tax included in the price. However, when you go into the product info page it does not show the price with taxes included.
I would like for taxes to only show on check out. When creating a product if I don't select the dropdown for taxes then in checkout it does not add taxes.
So how do I have it not calculate taxes until the checkout?
By the way, this so far has been a brilliant cart.
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
You should just :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display"
- Set the "Show taxed prices" to no tax
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'Your product listing'"
- Set the "Show taxed prices" to no tax
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
However, after clicking another product atleast once, then the taxes go away again. Very, very odd! :whistle:
My Global Config is also set not to cache.
In "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" I see only Show taxed prices it is set to NO.
Detailed tax display set to yes as I notice on this line if I say no then at checkout there is no tax line.
In Hikashop->Display->Content menus' I have 'Show taxed prices' set to no tax
However,it still shows taxes included in the product listing pricing at random times.
Thank you for your help,
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
However, it still shows the price including taxes when I enter the online cart for the first 1 or two clicks. Then it goes away and will show prices without taxes.
It is the oddest thing, it is doing this whether logged in or not, so it is not getting my taxes from my cart but rather the system.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
1. Can you show me a screenshot of your tax configuration page ?
2. Can you give me a link to your web site when you have your product's prices with tax ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for your assistance.
By the way, I will be certainly moving to the paid version, will this effect all my work I have done on the free cart edition?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
How do I get rid of the link menu at the bottom of my product page?
See image
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I think that you'll just have to unpublish this module trough "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Modules under the product page'".
For more precision you can eventually give me your website address.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Synchronize with currently
displayed item when possible
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I think that you'll find your answer through the Hikashop documentation :
Synchronize with currently displayed item when possible : This option will define in which categories to pick items from...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.