- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
Excel export amount separator
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #73967
by codewarrior
Excel export amount separator was created by codewarrior
Hi all,
I exported my sales listing to Excel and I got a csv file.
Excel opens correcly my file, but when I wanted to totalise my sales, I noticed that amount decimals are separated by a '.'
My French Excel 2010 is thus unable to detect and SUM my sales amount because it expects ',' as a separator.
Ex : '100,50' instead of '100.50'
I suppose it's a locale problem, but I don't know where to change it without collateral effects on all configuration.
Do you have a trick to correctly export or do I have to modify amounts under Excel ?
Thanks
Regards
I exported my sales listing to Excel and I got a csv file.
Excel opens correcly my file, but when I wanted to totalise my sales, I noticed that amount decimals are separated by a '.'
My French Excel 2010 is thus unable to detect and SUM my sales amount because it expects ',' as a separator.
Ex : '100,50' instead of '100.50'
I suppose it's a locale problem, but I don't know where to change it without collateral effects on all configuration.
Do you have a trick to correctly export or do I have to modify amounts under Excel ?
Thanks
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74132
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Excel export amount separator
Hi,
I think that you can find your answer in this thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/31648...arator-qq.html#31648
I think that you can find your answer in this thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/31648...arator-qq.html#31648
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds