- Posts: 93
- Thank you received: 5
carousel does weird things...
13 years 10 months ago #74469
by reace
you Guys are Awesome and have excellent Support! Keep up the great Work!.
carousel does weird things... was created by reace
Hi there,
I have just discovered the carousel feature
Awesome.
however , it does some pretty weird things.
example.. I would like to have it display all products from one parent category and all sub categories of that parent
The Display should be in the Right column of my template.
the direction of scrolling 'Vertical' and the number of visible products 5
now , I made several attempts at displaying this most of which failed miserably.
when I set the pane height to say 500px, it spans the entire column off the page to about 2000px
some of the products to be displayed are over-lapping
and the whole scrolling thing does not seem to work as intended.
I may need someone to come over and have a look .. as it is very buggy atm.
Cheers.
I have just discovered the carousel feature
Awesome.however , it does some pretty weird things.
example.. I would like to have it display all products from one parent category and all sub categories of that parent
The Display should be in the Right column of my template.
the direction of scrolling 'Vertical' and the number of visible products 5
now , I made several attempts at displaying this most of which failed miserably.
when I set the pane height to say 500px, it spans the entire column off the page to about 2000px
some of the products to be displayed are over-lapping
and the whole scrolling thing does not seem to work as intended.
I may need someone to come over and have a look .. as it is very buggy atm.
Cheers.
you Guys are Awesome and have excellent Support! Keep up the great Work!.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 10 months ago #74486
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: carousel does weird things...
Hi reace,
Can you give me a link to your web site and show some screenshots of your carousel configuration page please ?
Can you give me a link to your web site and show some screenshots of your carousel configuration page please ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74590
by reace
you Guys are Awesome and have excellent Support! Keep up the great Work!.
Replied by reace on topic Re: carousel does weird things...
details sent , will need to login frontend to see carousel.
also .. i notice that carousel does not pause when products highlighted.. in auto-scroll mode.
perhaps its just my poor configuration skills.
if you could , could you also see why some products are spaced out (far) apart?
much appreciacated.
Reace.
also .. i notice that carousel does not pause when products highlighted.. in auto-scroll mode.
perhaps its just my poor configuration skills.
if you could , could you also see why some products are spaced out (far) apart?
much appreciacated.
Reace.
you Guys are Awesome and have excellent Support! Keep up the great Work!.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75633
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: carousel does weird things...
Is that problem still open ?
I'm trying to catch up with the back log of this week and mohamed won't be available next week so if the problem is still open please send me the information (the best is to use the contact form in such cases).
I'm trying to catch up with the back log of this week and mohamed won't be available next week so if the problem is still open please send me the information (the best is to use the contact form in such cases).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds