- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
remove product id from url
13 years 10 months ago #77857
by amrish
remove product id from url was created by amrish
Hello
i want to remove the product id from the url.
plz tell me how can i do that i use joomla default sef
my current url : www.prninja.co.uk/games/137-golf-etiquette.html
i want url : www.prninja.co.uk/games/golf-etiquette.html
i tried with change router.php file but no any effect so plz give me some help
plz give me some help
thanks
Amrish
i want to remove the product id from the url.
plz tell me how can i do that i use joomla default sef
my current url : www.prninja.co.uk/games/137-golf-etiquette.html
i want url : www.prninja.co.uk/games/golf-etiquette.html
i tried with change router.php file but no any effect so plz give me some help
plz give me some help
thanks
Amrish
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77897
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic remove product id from url
Hi,
I'm not comfortable with SEF, but I think that sf404sef can do the trick.
I'm not comfortable with SEF, but I think that sf404sef can do the trick.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds