- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
e-mail if user has registered
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago #81226
by cobinet_edv
e-mail if user has registered was created by cobinet_edv
Hallo,
I want e-mail to become when a new user has registered in hikashop with shop-id, username and other data
How to?
I want e-mail to become when a new user has registered in hikashop with shop-id, username and other data
How to?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81237
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic e-mail if user has registered
Hi,
I think that you can edit the class "user" in "administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php" in the function "Register" you can add some code to receive an email when a customer create a new account.
you will need something like:
I think that you can edit the class "user" in "administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php" in the function "Register" you can add some code to receive an email when a customer create a new account.
you will need something like:
Code:
$body = "Your body string\nin double quotes if you want to parse the \nnewlines etc";
$mailer->setSubject('Your subject string');
$mailer->setBody($body);
$mailer->dst_email = 'youEmail@address.com';
$mailClass->sendMail($mailer);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #86716
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic e-mail if user has registered
Hallo,
at what place schould I insert the code?
The function Register is big and I don't understand php.
Regards
at what place schould I insert the code?
The function Register is big and I don't understand php.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86770
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic e-mail if user has registered
Hi,
It's better to try this solution:
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/2-general-talk...s-ordered.html#86769
It's better to try this solution:
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/2-general-talk...s-ordered.html#86769
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago #88428
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic e-mail if user has registered
I have modified the code of the "User account" mail.
It had no effect.
I have set "published" from "User account" mail to "off".
It had no effect again.
I think, the Hikashop does'nt send Register mail.
What Thing does send the Register mail?
Is it Joomla? or what another?
Where can I found and modify the code of this mail?
It had no effect.
I have set "published" from "User account" mail to "off".
It had no effect again.
I think, the Hikashop does'nt send Register mail.
What Thing does send the Register mail?
Is it Joomla? or what another?
Where can I found and modify the code of this mail?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88692
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic e-mail if user has registered
The user account email is sent by hikaShop. It is only sent if the "registration" option of the HikaShop configuration is not set to "no registration".
Also, the joomla email configuration need to be setup according to your hosting provider recommendations.
The "user account" email can be edited via the menu System->Emails in the Business edition.
Also, the joomla email configuration need to be setup according to your hosting provider recommendations.
The "user account" email can be edited via the menu System->Emails in the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago #88729
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic e-mail if user has registered
The user account mail is not sent by Hikashop by me.
Joomla send this mail
How can I switch this mail von joomla to hikashop?
Regards
Joomla send this mail
How can I switch this mail von joomla to hikashop?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago #88759
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic e-mail if user has registered
It works
I have activated Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin
Thanks
I have activated Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop Plugin
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds