- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 6
Setting Page Heading on Menu Items Does Not Work
13 years 8 months ago #86250
by mtense
Setting Page Heading on Menu Items Does Not Work was created by mtense
If you want your page heading to be different than you page title, you are supposed to be able to set the heading under menu item page display options. Setting the value has no effect in Hikashop.
To fix this, I added a little code.
In views/product/tmpl/listing.php I added the bits about page_heading
In views/category/tmpl/listing.php I added the bits about page_heading
To fix this, I added a little code.
In views/product/tmpl/listing.php I added the bits about page_heading
Code:
if($this->params->get($title) && JRequest::getVar('hikashop_front_end_main',0) && (!$this->module || $this->pageInfo->elements->total)){
$name = $this->params->get('page_title');
if(($this->module)){
$name = $this->params->get('title');
}
else if ($this->params->get('page_heading'))
{
$name = $this->params->get('page_heading');
}
In views/category/tmpl/listing.php I added the bits about page_heading
Code:
if($this->params->get($title) && JRequest::getVar('hikashop_front_end_main',0)){
$heading = $this->params->get('page_title');
if ($this->params->get('page_heading'))
{
$heading = $this->params->get('page_heading');
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86400
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Setting Page Heading on Menu Items Does Not Work
Hi,
That's indeed something which is not handled at the moment. We'll add that for next version. Thanks for sharing your code modifications.
That's indeed something which is not handled at the moment. We'll add that for next version. Thanks for sharing your code modifications.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds