- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
adress form missing button
- chasbagley
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #87027
by chasbagley
adress form missing button was created by chasbagley
Hello,
I am trying to get our site to allow the address's from to either submit or save.
There is no next or submit button in the billing address pop up box.
I am certain it is something I am overlooking.
fadedfly.com
Thanks so much,
Charlie
I am trying to get our site to allow the address's from to either submit or save.
There is no next or submit button in the billing address pop up box.
I am certain it is something I am overlooking.
fadedfly.com
Thanks so much,
Charlie
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by chasbagley.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87121
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic adress form missing button
Hi,
You just have a css issue.
You button has the background set in transparent..
Change the property of "#s5_top_bar_static, #s5_footer_area2, .button, p.readmore a, .readon, li.pagenav-next, li.pagenav-prev".
You just have a css issue.
You button has the background set in transparent..
Change the property of "#s5_top_bar_static, #s5_footer_area2, .button, p.readmore a, .readon, li.pagenav-next, li.pagenav-prev".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chasbagley
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #87157
by chasbagley
Replied by chasbagley on topic adress form missing button
I am sorry, but I do not understand.
What do I need to alter the button to?
Here is the code.
#s5_top_bar2 {
background:url(../images/s5_left_corner.png) no-repeat bottom left;
}
#s5_top_bar3 {
background:url(../images/s5_right_corner.png) no-repeat bottom right;
padding-bottom:15px;
}
#s5_top_bar_gradient, #s5_footer_area1 {
height:43px;
-moz-box-shadow:0 5px 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);
-webkit-box-shadow:0 5px 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);
box-shadow:0 5px 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);
}
#s5_top_bar_static, #s5_footer_area2, .button, p.readmore a, .readon, li.pagenav-next, li.pagenav-prev {
background:url(../images/s5_static.png);
height:43px;
}
#s5_footer_area1 {
margin-bottom:80px;
Any help would be greatly Appreciated.
What do I need to alter the button to?
Here is the code.
#s5_top_bar2 {
background:url(../images/s5_left_corner.png) no-repeat bottom left;
}
#s5_top_bar3 {
background:url(../images/s5_right_corner.png) no-repeat bottom right;
padding-bottom:15px;
}
#s5_top_bar_gradient, #s5_footer_area1 {
height:43px;
-moz-box-shadow:0 5px 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);
-webkit-box-shadow:0 5px 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);
box-shadow:0 5px 8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);
}
#s5_top_bar_static, #s5_footer_area2, .button, p.readmore a, .readon, li.pagenav-next, li.pagenav-prev {
background:url(../images/s5_static.png);
height:43px;
}
#s5_footer_area1 {
margin-bottom:80px;
Any help would be greatly Appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chasbagley
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #87174
by chasbagley
Replied by chasbagley on topic adress form missing button
If I change the button on configuration under display, I can get the go button to show.
But it makes a mess of the rest of my buttons.
Please help!
But it makes a mess of the rest of my buttons.
Please help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chasbagley
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #87275
by chasbagley
Replied by chasbagley on topic adress form missing button
I have been a loyal customer for quite a while with 3 instances of Hikashop.
I really need your help here.
Thanks,
Charlie
I really need your help here.
Thanks,
Charlie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87374
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic adress form missing button
Hi,
It seems that you have solved your problem.
I see that you have added the button in the HikaShop button css properties.
It seems that you have solved your problem.
I see that you have added the button in the HikaShop button css properties.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- chasbagley
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #87455
by chasbagley
Replied by chasbagley on topic adress form missing button
Thanks Xavier, yes I have
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds