- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
display cart in search form
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago #92418
by cobinet_edv
display cart in search form was created by cobinet_edv
Hi,
I want to display cart in search form
How to?
I want to display cart in search form
How to?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92455
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic display cart in search form
Hi,
Could you be more precise ?
You want to display the cart in the search form page ? Enable a cart module at the desired position on this page.
Could you be more precise ?
You want to display the cart in the search form page ? Enable a cart module at the desired position on this page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 6 months ago #93055
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic display cart in search form
Hi,
when I search product, I recieve search results.
When I click one of search results links, I see product display with product, that ich have seeked
But I don't see cart display
When I go in product display through categories ohne search - I see cart display
And when I click "Add to cart", I don't want to go to checkout display
Only when I click "Proceed to checkout"
Thanks
when I search product, I recieve search results.
When I click one of search results links, I see product display with product, that ich have seeked
But I don't see cart display
When I go in product display through categories ohne search - I see cart display
And when I click "Add to cart", I don't want to go to checkout display
Only when I click "Proceed to checkout"
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93117
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic display cart in search form
Hi,
How do you have configured the cart module in the Joomla module options for the display ? On all pages except those selected ?
To not go to checkout display you can change the option in Config > Main > Checkout > "After a product is added to the cart"
How do you have configured the cart module in the Joomla module options for the display ? On all pages except those selected ?
To not go to checkout display you can change the option in Config > Main > Checkout > "After a product is added to the cart"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 6 months ago #93120
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic display cart in search form
Only on the pages selected
But I have tested with on all pages too
No effect
And I cannot find the option "After a product is added to the cart"
Thanks
But I have tested with on all pages too
No effect
And I cannot find the option "After a product is added to the cart"
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93207
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic display cart in search form
My mistake. The option is in Config > Main > Cart > "After a product is added to the cart". Not in Config > Main > Checkout > "After a product is added to the cart".
For the other problem you will maybe have to make an override of the view "components/com_search/views/search/tmpl/default_results.php" in your template folder to call a module inside thanks to the plugin "loadmodule".
Are the non-hikashop module displayed on this page ?
If the other modules are displayed, I don't see why the cart one is not displayed.
For the other problem you will maybe have to make an override of the view "components/com_search/views/search/tmpl/default_results.php" in your template folder to call a module inside thanks to the plugin "loadmodule".
Are the non-hikashop module displayed on this page ?
If the other modules are displayed, I don't see why the cart one is not displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds