Skip to main content

Mass Action Dropdowns are all blank

More
12 years 9 months ago #134997 by piggybank
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27

I've created mass actions before, however now, regardless of which type of data I choose (e.g. Category, Product, User, etc.), all the drop downs are blank.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #135075 by Xavier
Hi,

That's a strange thing. I have not yet seen that.
Can you try to install again HikaShop over your current install ?

Have you tried to add your own action in the mass actions by creating a plugin ?
Do you have edited any views ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #135165 by piggybank
It is strange...haven't seen this issue with hika before...

I tried reinstalling with no effect. We haven't tried making any custom plugins for it.

We have edited various views, but nothing crazy.

Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #135382 by piggybank
This is still an issue...any further thoughts?

Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #135431 by Xavier
Hi,

Are the edited views related on the mass actions ? If yes, thanks to try to remove them.

Else thanks to give us a backend access in order to test on your end as we are not able to reproduce the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #135894 by piggybank
Thank you...none are related to max actions. I will provide access for you...thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #135898 by Xavier
Hi,

Problem solved !

You had unpublished the "HikaShop massaction plugin".
It's the one used to display all the triggers, filters and actions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: piggybank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #135902 by piggybank
Really?!

I was so sure I had checked that first! Thanks for catching a blindingly obvious oversight on my part!

Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum